Tuesday 13 April 2010

Back with a bang

Well, what can I say?  I lost my blogging mojo for SO long and hopefully it has returned to stay.


Nothinjg like diving in at the deep end and update my sorely neglected blog with photos from Love Vintage which took place last Saturday.  It was a glorious day and the sunlight streamed through the windows of the Victorian school.


We had a wonderful selection of stallholders with just one thing in common: vintage.



So there was something for everyone.  What more could someone who loves vintage ask for?  




I was very restrained and only succumbed to a lovely chenille bag.  I was lucky enough to be given some money for Easter and this bag fitted the bill perfectly.  The contents of my handbag have been whittled down and transferred into my new bag.



So I would like to apologise my long absence and hereby do solemnly swear to blog more often.  But in the meantime, please enjoy the photos ............




3 comments:

Lazylol said...

Good to see you back - lovely photos :)

Trixie@ the vintage bothy said...

Hi Sam, it looked fantastic, sorry I couldn't come.
I am going to use this link to our fair if thats ok?!
Tracey

Unknown said...

Oh I would have been like a child let loose in a sweet shop, if I had been there! Glad to see you back! suzie xx