Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Getting Ready

It's not that long until the Love Vintage Fair (Saturday 21 November). We have a wonderful selection of stall holders including Melanie who has a beautiful shop called Forever Vintage in Penarth. Which means I have to make sure that I have enough stock for my table.

I have been like a magpie, accumulating items here and there, wherever I see them. I thought you might like to have a sneak preview. So here goes:

First up a vintage 1950s cat string holder. I have a row of three of these and a dog in my kitchen wall.


Vintage Pomanders - what's not to love about these?


Next is a rather random selection of objects that caught my eye. Vintage saucers -just waiting to be filled with pretty gifts and hankies. This is only a small collection and I will be adding to it. So please keep popping back to see and hear more about the Fair!

2 comments:

: industrious fern : Sarah said...

I found a doggy stringholder like that just this weekend! With a loop on the collar to hold the scissors? So sweet!
Lovely things!

. said...

Lovely things.
Alfazema