Tuesday 6 October 2009

Getting Ready

It's not that long until the Love Vintage Fair (Saturday 21 November). We have a wonderful selection of stall holders including Melanie who has a beautiful shop called Forever Vintage in Penarth. Which means I have to make sure that I have enough stock for my table.

I have been like a magpie, accumulating items here and there, wherever I see them. I thought you might like to have a sneak preview. So here goes:

First up a vintage 1950s cat string holder. I have a row of three of these and a dog in my kitchen wall.


Vintage Pomanders - what's not to love about these?


Next is a rather random selection of objects that caught my eye. Vintage saucers -just waiting to be filled with pretty gifts and hankies. This is only a small collection and I will be adding to it. So please keep popping back to see and hear more about the Fair!

3 comments:

fern said...

I found a doggy stringholder like that just this weekend! With a loop on the collar to hold the scissors? So sweet!
Lovely things!

P. said...

Lovely things.
Alfazema

Unknown said...

Check here for the IFSC code of any bank branch using bank name and branch name- https://rupeenomics.com/ifsccodes/ifsc/